Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wild Bird in Our House

A week ago as Elizabeth and I were eating breakfast in the family room. I kept hearing this loud chirping. I thought it sounded awful loud. The sliding glass door was open (screen closed) so Bandit could go in and out. We still have that hole in the screen from the screen dog door that fell out a couple of years ago. What bird could possibly fly through that hole? That would be crazy. Sure enough when I went into the kitchen to make sure there wasn't a bird in the house, there was this little wild bird! It made two laps around the kitchen stopping only to re-examine it's options. Then it flew straight out the hole in the screen! WOW!!!! All I could think about was how in the world am I going to get this bird out of here. I was baffled by the whole thing.

No comments:

Summary of What We've Been Up to...

For those of you who are new to our blog, WELCOME! Here are few posts that can quickly catch you up.

"Happy Holidays 2010"
"Christmas 2009"
"Happy Holidays 2008"
"A Quick Catch Up!"