Me: "Are you friends with any of the boys in your class?"
E: "Yes, Lucy and Peyton!"
Me: "Lucy and Peyton are girls and Peyton moved away a while ago. What about boys?"
E: Big grin and said, "Yes.......Will and Mason."
Me: "Anyone else?"
E: "Taylor and Carson, too, but they're girls. They're not boys. You're not a boy. I'm not a boy. I'm a girl. You're a girl and Daddy's a boy."
Me: "That's right! Good job! Are they're any other boys in your class that you are friends with?"
E: "Jared. Jared is funny!" as she giggled away with her hand over her mouth. "Steven-Christian, too." Bashful grin.
I've learned that she typically gets that bashful grin when mentioning a boy that she "likes". She adores our little friend Matteo and gets all bashful if you mention him. She'll follow him everywhere whenever they are together. I'm thinking she might have a crush on Steven-Christian, too. What a silly girl! Isn't 3 a little young for the boy craziness to start?
No comments:
Post a Comment