Over the last couple of days, Katherine has been completely cracking me up.
Last night she brought Dennis the remotes specifically so he could turn on the TV to music for her to dance. As soon as she handed off the remotes she turned looked at the TV and started dancing and singing like a crazy woman! When we didn't turn on the TV she froze and threw herself to the floor. Two seconds later she was standing and dancing again. Crazy girl
This morning, I was helping Elizabeth with something and Katherine was clearly ready to eat her breakfast right then. I hear her saying, "Help me! Help me!" When I got up and headed to the kitchen she had pushed the kitchen table chair (they are on wheels) with her booster seat in it all the way to the desk between the nook and family room. I guess she was really hungry. During her breakfast she said, "Want milk!", "more banana!", "All done now!", and "Want down now!" After she finished eating, she was so excited to be out of her chair that she started dancing (given there was music playing in the kitchen and we normally dance and sing every morning). As Elizabeth and I watched her she told us, "I dancing. I singing. I turning. I clapping." Wow!
Where did all of those words come from?! She's been speaking and speaking pretty clearly for a while now, but there had only seemed to be a few complete sentences/phrases. She's turning into such a little girl so quickly and seems to be on the learning fast track. I'm not sure I'm ready for her to be so grown up yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment