Elizabeth had school pictures a couple weeks ago. They offered sibling pictures as well. I thought I had missed the opportunity to get Katherine's picture taken, but I didn't. I had dressed the girls in similar colors so I decided to have them take both of their pictures.
This is only the second time that Katherine has had professional pictures and the first time she was quite a hand full. This time she was perfect. She followed directions, copied Elizabeth, and sat perfectly still. Six clicks, 5 minutes later, and they were done. They turned out beautifully.
Elizabeth is the little pro when it comes to pictures. The last picture of her was a little hard for me. It was her preschool graduation picture with her in a blue cap and gown. It was so cute and she really seemed to like being all dressed up in it. They even had a roll of paper to hold like a diploma. Our little girl is growing up and is going to be in Kindergarten next year!
I'll have to see if I can get a few of them out here for everyone to see. I hope to get them in the mail soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment