Katherine's been talking for a while, but I was laughing at the first one on this list this morning as she was handing me her page out of the coloring book.
"Herrio!" = Here you go!
"How-Uuuuu?" = How are you?
"Awnt juice" = I want any beverage
"How eww-ewwing? = How are you doing
"Uts at?" = What's that?
"u ewwing?" = what are you doing?
"I duno." (as she lifts her arms and shoulders) = I don't know
"Ezzibt" = Elizabeth
"Hoed me" or "Hoed bb" or "Hoed tis" = Hold me or Hold baby (her baby doll) or Hold this.
"I uv eww" = I love you
"tank eww" = Thank you
"I aunt olor" = I want to color.
"errs it go?" = Where's it at
"I tun, ease" = My turn, please"
"un on" = Turn on (TV, Wii, music, wii, toy....whatever she's pointing at)
"Herrio!" = Here you go!
"How-Uuuuu?" = How are you?
"Awnt juice" = I want any beverage
"How eww-ewwing? = How are you doing
"Uts at?" = What's that?
"u ewwing?" = what are you doing?
"I duno." (as she lifts her arms and shoulders) = I don't know
"Ezzibt" = Elizabeth
"Hoed me" or "Hoed bb" or "Hoed tis" = Hold me or Hold baby (her baby doll) or Hold this.
"I uv eww" = I love you
"tank eww" = Thank you
"I aunt olor" = I want to color.
"errs it go?" = Where's it at
"I tun, ease" = My turn, please"
"un on" = Turn on (TV, Wii, music, wii, toy....whatever she's pointing at)
No comments:
Post a Comment