Monday, April 28, 2008

Little Artist(s)


Today was another stay at home day! I had high hopes on at least making it to Elizabeth's Little Gym class, but decided instead to give Katherine one more day to make sure she's over HFMD. I thought that I would at least make a trip to the PO to mail a birthday present to my step-sister, Vivi. The weather had other ideas. It was not exactly the best for going out with girls today. It was pouring rain off and on most of the day and we even had a few tornado watches and warnings. I think we're all going to be glad to get out of the house tomorrow!


This morning when I turned off the TV I noticed that the girl(s) had successfully added smudges to the screen. I didn't give much of a thought to it until a little later in the day. After the girls went down from their naps, I looked up from my laptop and saw a lion on the TV. That's right the girls smudged what looks like a lion on our TV. I'm fairly certain that it was Katherine's handy work since she was really into a movie that was on the other day and drooling profusely (thanks to HFMD). I don't even remember the name of the movie, but it was one about a Lion (and no it wasn't the Lion King). Keifer Sutherland was the father Lion's voice. Anyone know the name of the movie? After many attempts to get a decent picture of it, I finally think I got one. I'm sure it was just some random smudges, but it really looks like a lion!

No comments:

Summary of What We've Been Up to...

For those of you who are new to our blog, WELCOME! Here are few posts that can quickly catch you up.

"Happy Holidays 2010"
"Christmas 2009"
"Happy Holidays 2008"
"A Quick Catch Up!"