Granny: "Where did you get those big beautiful brown eyes?"
Kitty-Kat: "Hmmmmmmm..." (I could see her in the other room putting on the charm and really thinking about how exactly she wanted to answer that question.)
Granny: "Well, where did you get them from?" (She repeated the full question one more time.)
Kitty-Kat: "God gave them to me, of course!" (As she fluttered her long eyelashes.)
Granny: "Well, I guess you're right about that."
They both chuckled.
My smile started from my heart and spread from head to toe. Such a smart little cookie, and absolutely correct. Mommy and Daddy were just Gods tools to deliver her big beautiful brown eyes and he certainly deserves all the credit! It makes me feel like maybe I'm doing something right as a parent when moments like this happen.
Granny: "Well, where did you get them from?" (She repeated the full question one more time.)
Kitty-Kat: "God gave them to me, of course!" (As she fluttered her long eyelashes.)
Granny: "Well, I guess you're right about that."
They both chuckled.
No comments:
Post a Comment