Saturday, May 8, 2010

Picture Links!

Hello, everyone! The week came and went with no updates. I am happy to say that this morning I did do a little updating. I was surprised at how many of the picture links were really old. I have now updated all of the links to this last year's events. WOW! I also realized that I have not even uploaded pictures from Katherine's 3rd birthday party. YIKES!

Please be sure to check out Elizabeth's Spring Program pictures!

Look for some new....back dated posts next week sometime (I hope). Thank you all for your patience while I try to get everyone caught up.

3 comments:

Therese said...

Love the pictures. Missing you guys!

Therese said...

HEY... when are you going to update this thing??? ;)

Stacey said...

you are so good at keeping up on everything, hugs, s

Summary of What We've Been Up to...

For those of you who are new to our blog, WELCOME! Here are few posts that can quickly catch you up.

"Happy Holidays 2010"
"Christmas 2009"
"Happy Holidays 2008"
"A Quick Catch Up!"