Monday, April 26, 2010

About Time!

I bet everyone is thinking that it is about time I get this blog updated! I can not believe that I still have Christmas letter up! There is so many fun things that have happened since then. I am going to try to make it one of my priorities to get some updates out here this week.

I have loaded a few new photo albums to Picasa since Christmas so I will start by adding those links to the photo page. I'll come back put an updated list on this blog entry once I get them linked to my blog.

Thank you for being patient! I am hoping to put out a few more inspirational entries out here. I'm hoping that it will blossom into an entirely different blog, but I'll just have to wait to see where the Lord leads me with that.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Many of the entries I add this week will be back dated to when they happened....it will probably be a little confusing out here for a little while. ;)

Summary of What We've Been Up to...

For those of you who are new to our blog, WELCOME! Here are few posts that can quickly catch you up.

"Happy Holidays 2010"
"Christmas 2009"
"Happy Holidays 2008"
"A Quick Catch Up!"