Friday, December 19, 2008

Preschool Christmas Program



Elizabeth has been so excited about this year's preschool Christmas program. She has been practicing her songs. I couldn't quite figure out when she sang Happy Birthday to Poppa Royal why she sang "Happy Happy Birthday" in the middle of the song, but I now know why. That's how they sang Happy Birthday to Jesus in their Christmas program.

She did such a wonderful job. It was night and day from last year. Last year she spent much of the time on stage trying to hide behind the child next to her and eventually ended up sitting on Mrs. Amy's lap. This year she was completely into singing and the arm movements. She's growing into such a big girl right before our eyes. It has been absolutely amazing to see the transformation of her.

I had expected that one of us would be walking in the lobby with Katherine, but she was completely mesmerized by the kids on stage. She sat happily on my lap rocking out and clapping with the songs. I'm certain that she'll be quite the ham next year when she gets her first opportunity to be on stage. She loves to sing and dance.

You can find additional pictures and another video clip here.

No comments:

Summary of What We've Been Up to...

For those of you who are new to our blog, WELCOME! Here are few posts that can quickly catch you up.

"Happy Holidays 2010"
"Christmas 2009"
"Happy Holidays 2008"
"A Quick Catch Up!"