Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Picture Time!

I took some time yesterday to try to capture some good photos to finish up a couple of projects and try to get a good one for our Christmas cards. Let me just say that it is not small feat to get two wiggly, giggly, giddy and eventually bored out of their mind kids to smile, stay still, and look at the same time. SHEESH! Hats off to professional photographers that I am certain have way more patience than I do. Here a few of the fun ones that didn't didn't make the cut....I don't want to spoil any of the fun for the Christmas cards and other projects. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Therese said...

LOVE, love, LOVE the purple!! =)

Summary of What We've Been Up to...

For those of you who are new to our blog, WELCOME! Here are few posts that can quickly catch you up.

"Happy Holidays 2010"
"Christmas 2009"
"Happy Holidays 2008"
"A Quick Catch Up!"