I will not eat them Sam I am. I do not like green eggs and ham. I will not eat them in a boat. I will not eat them with a goat. Not in a house or with a mouse.....(or something like that)
Elizabeth has been really into Dr. Seuss lately. She is always looking for words that rhyme. We have read so many Dr. Seuss books that I actually have found myself talking and thinking in rhymes all day long. Both of the girls get quite tickled with we throw out phrases that rhyme.
So this morning (Saturday, November 28th), Elizabeth asked for eggs. Dennis added a little green food coloring, some Canadian bacon, and cheese. Just like that she had green eggs and ham. She thought that was the coolest thing. I thought that was pretty clever. I certainly wouldn't have thought of that. It made for a great start to the day.
There are a few more photos in the fall fun album.
No comments:
Post a Comment