Sunday, February 15, 2009
Row, Row, Row Your Boat
Our weather here has been pretty warm lately. Most of last week was in the 70's. That meant a lot of fun playtime outside for the girls. On Friday, I sat outside and read while they played.
Elizabeth's imagination is amazing. What had started out as her moving the sand table lid to get to a red croquet ball turned into her rowing a boat. She had grabbed a stick and part of her T-ball stand for oars and was rowing along. It was very cute. I don't think it will be long before she's asking to go kayaking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summary of What We've Been Up to...
For those of you who are new to our blog, WELCOME! Here are few posts that can quickly catch you up.
"Happy Holidays 2010"
"Christmas 2009"
"Happy Holidays 2008"
"A Quick Catch Up!"
"Happy Holidays 2010"
"Christmas 2009"
"Happy Holidays 2008"
"A Quick Catch Up!"
1 comment:
Come on up to New Hampshire and I'll take her out on the lake and she'll have fun feeding the ducks and geese as well.
The girls are really growing up quickly. I remember when you weren't a mom (doesn't really seem that long ago) and working for TRW (now there is a story to be told).
Just got back from Texas where it was 81 degrees, and here in New Hampshire they had more snow and not even breaking the 30s.
Night to your family.
Jane
Post a Comment