Friday, November 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged! I was tagged by Robin to share Eight Things About Me. Here are my replies:

8 Favorite TV Shows
Survivor
Greys Anatomy
The Mentalist
Private Practice
NCIS
Chuck
24 (Robin it started last week (Nov 23!)
My Own Worst Enemy

8 Things I Look Forward To Christmas!
Peaceful nights after the girls are in bed
A clean house
Christmas Music
Lots of snow to play in (a good blizzard with a couple of feet would be nice)
Opportunities to give to others less fortunate
Wrapping
Snuggles
Watching the girls take in the magic of the Holiday

8 Things on My Wish List
SNOW, SNOW, and more SNOW
A new TV Console Table
Music
The touch ups in my kitchen to be magically done
Endless motivation to get back in shape
Family to live closer
No sibling drama (what is it with big kids tormenting their younger siblings?)
The time to finish a couple of books

8 Things I Did Yesterday
Cooked Thanksgiving Dinner
Made a trip to Dunkin' Donuts for box of Munchkins (YUMMY! I think Elizabeth ate 1/2 the box)
Drank almost an entire bottle of wine (It was a really good bottle of wine)
Washed dishes (with some help. Thank you, Dennis!)
Enjoyed family time
Ate too much
Watched football
Spent some time being Thankful

8 Favorite Restaurants
Salsarita’s
Pollo Inka (Peruvian Restaurant in CA)
Johnny B's
Just Fresh (Yummy turkey burgers and baked sweet potato fries)
Captain Steve's
Steele Creek Cafe
Wahoo's Fish Taco's (another CA Restaurant - Can you guess what they serve?)
China Town

8 People to Tag
I am supposed to tag eight bloggers here, but I can only come up with three bloggers I know well enough to pester to update their blogs (hint, hint). Copy what's here and do the same on your blog if you can. I totally understand if you don't want to join in, but let me know if you do!
Debbie (the only other person I know well enough out here besides Robin, Stacey, & Kim D.)

Rules, Rules here are the rules: 1.Post the rules on your blog.2.Answer all 8 of the six items listed.3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog or emailing.

2 comments:

Robin (aka Mommy) said...

Stacey and I have already completed our tasks! ;) Thanks for playing along with us!

From Grind To Whine said...

Glad you played along, Marla! I enjoyed reading your favorites! :)

Summary of What We've Been Up to...

For those of you who are new to our blog, WELCOME! Here are few posts that can quickly catch you up.

"Happy Holidays 2010"
"Christmas 2009"
"Happy Holidays 2008"
"A Quick Catch Up!"